Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweeney Todd Red.....

My oldest daughter watched the ulitmate Valentine's movie tonight. Sweeney Todd! We both had seen it before, but it was fun to sing along with Mr. Depp. I was shopping on the computer (as always), when my Jaded J gave me the go ahead to get my new dress from Lucie Lu. He does have a way of spoiling me! He also got me a lovely box of chocolates and a cyclamen plant for my birthday, which is also on Valentines day. This is the dress I ended up getting, and I also bought this belt from Torrid.


The dress I thought would have many ways of wearing it (thank you for the inspiration Bombshell Beauty, see her Top 10 List post) I also thought it would allow me to get two goals completed in one purchase. The dress needs a belt, so it coerced into buying the one from Torrid, which would allow me to belt other outfits as well. My other goal is try to wear something sleeveless this summer. I have never liked my upper arms, not the shape necessairly but I have Keratosis Pilaris, also know as chicken skin, and I am self conscious of it. Embracing all of my perceived flaws is my goal, so my arms shall see the sun this summer. Maybe.

No comments: