Friday, February 4, 2011

Strolling the Avenue






Some more of my new lovelies arrived today. I came home from work with a migraine, so I haven't had time to enjoy them until now. Thank goodness for excederin migraine, and dark rooms, and sleep. Anyway my new children came from Avenue. Avenue is probably my favorite bricks and mortar store in my town. The clerks here are awesome, they know me, and everything is very laid back. Sometimes if I can't get the size in my store I will do an online order. This time, I wanted the boots which were actually from their sister site Jessica London, and then I found some other great bargains in the clearance section, and I also had a 30% coupon.

The boots I got are grey, not the turquoise color in the picture. I liked them even better in person, super soft, and the grey is a nice medium steel grey color. I think have mentioned this before, but my favorite color is grey. Dark, light, heathered. I LOVE GREY!

The tops were cute, and not a weird length. I have bought cami's in the past from Avenue and usually they are too short, or too tight. These were neither...yeah!

The jacket is so cute in person, I see lots of potential for this item. Nice dark color, and I am into the military look, so this totally fit the bill.

I love getting packages......

2 comments:

jadedj said...

This is giving me "grey" hair.

Mama Pants said...

Your hair was grey anyway.....