Monday, February 21, 2011

Simple and Classic......







Dress is at all times a frivolous distinction, and excessive solicitude about it often destroys its own aim.
Jane Austen


Today nothing cried out to me to be worn. So I put on a trusted black sweater, with grey skirt. WA LA! Instant comfy outfit. I usually wear my black and grey scarf with this, but decided today to break out the pearls. The other two pictures are my youngest daughter, she photographs so much better than me! Anyway...not much new to report in my world.

Skirt & Sweater & Tights: Avenue
Pearl necklaces: Mom
Shoes: Mootsie Tootsies

3 comments:

Minx's Den said...

awwww is that your little girl? she is darling! I don't have any children right now but I am hoping to be a mommy someday when it's the right time! great pics!

Anonymous said...

I am loving this layout and header! I think you look quite chic in your black and gray colors, which are my perpetual choice as well since they always seem to provide an air of "je ne sais quoi!" :) Your baby girl is lovely!

jadedj said...

Ah honey, is this not time for a commercial for daddy? The header comment...you know...just saying...dear?