Friday, February 18, 2011

If I were a mermaid.......



If I had a reason to wear a swimsuit, and I enjoyed such activities, this is the one I would buy....

As a friend at work said, it has ruching, it hides things, but flatters other things. It is elegant, without being too suggestive. The best words to describe it is perhaps "lady like". I could actually swim in this suit without worrying that bits and pieces were revealing themselves during the exercise.

The brand is Esther Williams Swimsuits. In plus size she has this suit, a regular tank suit, and an a-line swim dress. The fabric choices are many, my favorites are the dots and the cherry prints. Esther should know about swimsuits as she was America's favorite mermaid in the 40's & 50"s. So here is to a great swimsuit and Hollywood glamor.

1 comment:

Minx's Den said...

I love that swimsuit! I would totally wear it!