Thursday, February 17, 2011

Early bird gets the cardigan?????

So doing my usual cruise through my clothing sites, and Torrid has started a super clearance sale. I get email updates from them, but I didn't get one on this...boo!!!!! Anyway I am at work, looking at the site between calls, and I found 2 cute cardi's for $4.99! I have been watching them on the website for awhile, hoping that they would get marked down a bit more. They did, but then all hell broke loose at work, and I couldn't place an order.

Fast forward: I am home,had to deal with some in home crisis so I couldn't get back on the website until an hour ago......THEY WERE GONE!!!!!!Gone I tell you GONE! So I found a couple of things in the $9.99 part of the sale, placed them in my cart, and then had to deal with another issue for my husband. I go to place my order and one of them was sold out...WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I did find a substitute for the one that was so rudely taken away from me. I also placed the order for the oh so cute shoes I was talking about last night, and a green and cream cami from the new collection.

So my advice to you...buy early and don't wait at the Torrid clearance sale!

2 comments:

jadedj said...

An Act of God. 'Ceptin, God abandoned me.

Nicole said...

Oh no!

Torrid is definitely my favorite place for stocking up on cardigans - I feel your pain.

I feel like everything I buy gets cheaper and everything I hold off on sells out... Grr!