Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bad Blogger Friend...ME!







I am not blogging as much as I had planned. I don't have any really good excuses except, I often times don't have much to write, my life can be boring.

I have been looking at the fall previews coming out, and I am getting excited about fall clothes. I generally don't like summer, or summer clothes. I am not fond of my arms being bare, nor do I like excessive heat which causes any amount of clothing to seem too much. I don't like sweating, just walking to my car. I don't like sweating period.

Above are some of the things that are catching my eye at Lucie Lu. Wish I had lots of disposable income right now, but it is the beginning of the school year, and my Sara's birthday, and Jaded J's birthday in September. So I will have my private lust list, and drool for a few more months.

My favorite items are the forest skirt and the dahlia skirt. I don't have many statement pieces in my closet, and these spot on perfect to me. Besides I love grey, we have discussed this before, so the dahlia skirt is totally calling me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about not having alot to say. My life is really boring, but I still try to blog everyday. Sometimes my posts only have a sentence or two. Maybe that makes me a bad blogger, but I think people appreciate hearing from you more often even if you only have a few words to say, ya know? I know I'd love to hear from ya more often.

jadedj said...

Wait a minute...what was that about statement pieces? Honey, we get statement pieces from the bank every month.

Anonymous said...

Georgia, I started to write a comment about your blog post and happened to catch Jadedj's comment and I literally cracked up! Oh my goodness! Lady, I'm also looking forward to fall. I love being able to wear fall coats, scarves and shawls. I love your blog posts! I for one wished there were more! I can hardly believe your life is boring, sister! :) I enjoyed looking at the pieces on your "lust" list!

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Georgia stopping by to say hello and hope you're doing well. You must get one of those 'Follow by email' widgets here so I don't miss out on your posts. Pretty, please......Take care.

Carly Findlay said...

Hello thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment :)
Your support is much appreciated.
Carly